At KM.ON Changzhou you will…
- be the face of KM.ON in Haining.
- build up our business in China and mainly in Haining.
- become the trusted partner for all digitalization topics of our customers.
- be at customers' side as much as possible and build a close and trustful relationship.
- sell digital solutions to our existing KARL MAYER customers, turn them into KM.ON fans.
- take care of customers, including at exhibitions, and acquire new ones.
- analyze and report market trends and competitors' activities.
- prepare and conclude software products and digital solutions including infrastructure.
- coordinate all communication between our customers and our company.
- work closely with other departments and connect them with our customers.
What characterizes you is that you…
- are graduated in science, technology, business or any related fields.
- are interested and/or experienced in IIoT, Industry 4.0 or other IT related fields or sales experience.
- have good command of spoken and written Mandarin and English mandatory (other language skills useful).
- have great communication skills.
- are willing to travel.
- are hungry and willing to rapidly build up our China operations.
- are reliable, motivated, able to work independently.
- have proven record of a truly entrepreneurial mindset.
- are able to contribute the whole sales value chain from initial contact to signed contract.
We are offering you…
- a real start-up environment with a secure future at the same time.
- a work environment with modern technologies.
- flat hierarchies and direct communication/contact with the Managing Directors of KM.ON.
- challenging tasks in a motivated team with excellent colleagues.
- the possibility to play a crucial role in shaping the future of one of Germany's most innovative tech-companies.
- a learning curve that is as steep as your motivation allows.