During an internship at KM.ON Asia you will…
- support our young team in the development of innovative software solutions.
- work with highly motivated UI/UX designers, developers and data scientists.
- be involved in the process of planning and designing new solutions.
- take over development tasks and implement sub-functions independently.
What characterizes you is that you…
- study computer science, business informatics or a comparable field of study.
- have a great interest in software development and have gained initial experience in it.
- have a structured way of working and the ability to turn ideas into code.
- have strong communicative and analytical skills and a desire to learn new things.
- are committed and motivated and enjoy interdisciplinary teamwork.
- can make yourself understood in English.
We are offering you…
- a real start-up environment with a secure future at the same time.
- a work environment with modern technologies.
- flat hierarchies and direct communication/contact with the managing directors of KM.ON.
- challenging tasks in a motivated team with excellent colleagues.
- the possibility to play a crucial role in shaping the future of one of Germany's most innovative tech-companies.
- a learning curve that is as steep as your motivation allows.