At KM.ON Asia you will…
- support our team in the development of innovative software solutions.
- work with highly motivated UI/UX designers, developers and data scientists.
- take partial responsibility for the process of planning and designing new solutions.
- transform ideas into code that you develop with the team.
- successively extend the functionality of platform solutions, including testing and maintenance.
- play a key role in the development of our new corporate start-up DNA.
What characterizes you is that you…
- have completed an apprenticeship or study in the IT field.
- have already gained experience in software development.
- have a structured way of working and the ability to turn ideas into code.
- have good knowledge of modern tools and programming languages.
- have strong communication skills and enjoy interdisciplinary teamwork.
- are committed and motivated and can work goal-oriented and independently.
- are interested in new technologies.
- are able to communicate in German and English.
We are offering you…
- a real start-up environment with a secure future at the same time.
- a work environment with modern technologies.
- flat hierarchies and direct communication/contact with the Managing Directors of KM.ON.
- challenging tasks in a motivated team with excellent colleagues.
- the possibility to play a crucial role in shaping the future of one of Germany's most innovative tech-companies.
- a learning curve that is as steep as your motivation allows.