During an internship at KM.ON Asia you will…
- support the planning and production of marketing and communication materials, such as brochures or image films.
- help to shape our company profile on various social media sites and create content for them.
- participate in a variety of marketing projects and take on your own special projects.
- participate in the planning, organization and implementation of events.
- work closely with colleagues and executives.
- carry out research on various topics and create presentations.
- accompany our market research process and participate in market and competition analyses.
- work in day-to-day operations and support us with administrative tasks.
What characterizes you is that you…
- study communication, media, economics or a comparable subject, preferably with a focus on marketing.
- are very interested in marketing and have gained some experience in this field.
- have good knowledge of MS Office (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- are confident in using social media.
- have a structured way of working and a desire to learn new things.
- have strong communication skills and are happy to contribute your ideas.
- are committed and motivated and enjoy interdisciplinary teamwork.
- can communicate confidently in English.
We are offering you…
- a real start-up environment with a secure future at the same time.
- a work environment with modern technologies.
- flat hierarchies and direct communication/contact with the managing directors of KM.ON.
- challenging tasks in a motivated team with excellent colleagues.
- the possibility to play a crucial role in shaping the future of one of Germany's most innovative tech-companies.
- a learning curve that is as steep as your motivation allows.