During an internship at KM.ON Asia you will…
- support us in planning business area development and sales opportunities that will contribute to building customer relationships.
- conduct market, trend and competitive research and create presentations.
- participate in a variety of projects in the field of business development.
- take on special projects on your own responsibility.
- participate in the planning, organization and implementation of events.
- work closely with colleagues and executives.
- work in day-to-day operations and support the team with administrative tasks.
What characterizes you is that you…
- study natural sciences, technology, economics or a comparable subject.
- are interested and/or experienced in IoT, Industry 4.0 or other IT-related areas.
- are interested and/or experienced in sales or sales planning.
- have a structured way of working and would like to learn something new.
- are committed and motivated and enjoy interdisciplinary teamwork.
- have strong communication skills and are happy to contribute your own ideas.
- can communicate confidently in English.
- have good knowledge of MS Office (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
We are offering you…
- a real start-up environment with a secure future at the same time.
- a work environment with modern technologies.
- flat hierarchies and direct communication/contact with the managing directors of KM.ON.
- challenging tasks in a motivated team with excellent colleagues.
- the possibility to play a crucial role in shaping the future of one of Germany's most innovative tech-companies.
- a learning curve that is as steep as your motivation allows.